Find Hotels in Lutherstadt Wittenberg
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Lutherstadt Wittenberg hotel prices
Reviewed on Jul 14, 2020
Visiting Lutherstadt Wittenberg
History buffs will enjoy exploring Lutherstadt Wittenberg, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the cathedral. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, monuments, and archaeological sites.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Lutherstadt Wittenberg
- The closest major airport is in Leipzig (LEJ-Leipzig - Halle), 35.5 mi (57.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lutherstadt Wittenberg
Its historic sites and cathedral are notable and landmarks include St. Mary's Church. In the area, you'll also find Dessau-Worlitz Garden Realm and Woerlitzer Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Lutherstadt Wittenberg. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Restaurant Alte Canzley - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Luther Birke Wittenberg - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Best Western soibelmanns Lutherstadt Wittenberg - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Getting Around Lutherstadt Wittenberg
With so many choices for transportation, seeing Lutherstadt Wittenberg is simple. Make your way to Pratau S-Bahn for metro transit. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Lutherstadt Wittenberg Altstadt Station, Lutherstadt Wittenberg Central Station, or Lutherstadt Wittenberg-Labetz Station.
Dressing for Lutherstadt Wittenberg
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- Average annual rainfall for Lutherstadt Wittenberg is 20.94 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 31°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Lutherstadt Wittenberg?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Lutherstadt Wittenberg, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Lutherstadt Wittenberg?
What's the best place to stay for families in Lutherstadt Wittenberg?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Lutherstadt Wittenberg?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Clack-Theater Wittenberg?
What about the best place to stay close to Historische Druckerstube?
What's the best place to stay in Lutherstadt Wittenberg to be near historical sites?
Recent reviews of Lutherstadt Wittenberg hotels
More trip options
- Lutherstadt Wittenberg Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Lutherstadt Wittenberg Airports
- Hotels near Popular Lutherstadt Wittenberg Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Lutherstadt Wittenberg
- More Hotel Options in Lutherstadt Wittenberg
- More Popular Hotels in Saxony-Anhalt
- Other Hotels near Lutherstadt Wittenberg, Saxony-Anhalt
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends