Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Mahmudia has to offer. There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mahmudia
Places to visit in the larger region include Murighiol City Hall, Cetatea Halmyris Ruins, and Danube Delta Biosphere Reserve. Additionally, you'll find Tulcea Museum of History and Archaeology and Independence Monument in the area.
As you plan your trip to Mahmudia, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 10 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Bunica Maria is located in the heart of Mahmudia. Guests who stay at this 3-star guesthouse in Mahmudia can enjoy access to free parking and a library, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its walkable location.
- Hotel Wels is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Bestepe can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and quiet location.
Dressing for Mahmudia
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 30°F at night
- Mahmudia gets about 0.91 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 28°F