Visitors to Murighiol are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Constanta (CND-Mihail Kogalniceanu), 54.6 mi (87.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Murighiol
A couple of favorite places to visit are Cetatea Halmyris Ruins and Murighiol City Hall. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan for your vacation to Murighiol, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 12 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Delta Dreams Pension is 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from the center of Murighiol. This 3-star hotel in Dunavăţu de Jos features parking.
- Delta 3 Hotel is 21.3 mi (34.3 km) from central Murighiol. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Tulcea can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and walkable location.
- Delta is located 21.3 mi (34.3 km) from the heart of Murighiol. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Tulcea can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with WiFi.
Dressing for Murighiol
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 30°F
- Murighiol gets about 0.91 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 28°F