- Maiori Beach
- 3 min drive
- Villa Rufolo
- 13 min drive
- Il Faro di Capo D'orso
- 16 min walk
- Torre Normana
- 3 min drive
- Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.)
- 54 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Maiori, Badia Santa Maria de Olearia is near a private beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Maiori Beach and Amalfi Beach.
- Maiori Beach - 3 min drive
- Atrani Beach - 8 min drive
- Villa Rufolo - 13 min drive
- Ravello Cathedral - 13 min drive
- Villa Cimbrone - 15 min drive
- Duomo Via Vernieri Station - 16 min drive
- Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.) - 54 min drive
- Il Faro di Capo D'orso - 16 min walk
- Torre Normana - 3 min drive
- Al Mare - 3 min drive
- La Vela - 4 min drive
- Tony's - 4 min drive
About this property
Badia Santa Maria de Olearia
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 May, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 June - 30 September, EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 150 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Badia Santa Maria Olearia Guesthouse Maiori
- Badia Santa Maria Olearia Guesthouse
- Badia Santa Maria Olearia Maiori
- Badia Santa Maria Olearia
- Badia Santa Maria de Olearia Maiori
- Badia Santa Maria de Olearia Guesthouse
- Badia Santa Maria de Olearia Guesthouse Maiori
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
The actual stay was fine and quite unique with good service and nice breakfasts on the terrace although we had booked a room with a sea view which was totally obscured by a large cactus growing outside. However, we could not find the hotel although we drove past it twice. there was no clear signage. Also, the hotel details did not tell us that the hotel was a former Benedictine Monastery, that the car parking was not on-site and would be parked by the receptionist, that the private beach was 4 kilometers away and that we would be tied to meeting a shuttle bus for transport to Maori (I go on holiday so that I don't have to be clock-watching). Finally, the private beach was disappointing because the club house was under construction and, consequently, chilling on the beach was impossible with a gang of workmen with hammers and saws just behind us.