Travelers to Mako will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 19 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mako
Places to visit in the larger region include Reformed Old Church, Alfoeldi Gallery, and Kossuth Square. Additionally, you'll find Ferenc Mora Museum and Votive Church of Szeged in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Mako, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 19 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Grand Hotel Glorius is located in the heart of Mako. This 4-star hotel in Mako features a restaurant, free valet parking, and a fitness center.
- Novotel Szeged is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Mako. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Szeged can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hotel Ginkgo is 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from central Mako. This 4-star hotel in Hodmezovasarhely features a fitness center, a bar, and a spa tub.
Dressing for Mako
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Mako each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 27°F