Find Hotels in Szeged
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top 10 Hotels in Szeged
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Szeged has to offer including the cathedral, monuments, and art. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, entertainment choices, and theaters. In Szeged, there are 15 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Szeged
A couple of favorite places to visit are Ferenc Mora Museum and Votive Church of Szeged. In the area, you'll also find Alfoeldi Gallery and Reformed Old Church.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Szeged. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Science Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and central location.
- Dóm Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a sauna.
- Art Hotel Szeged - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Expedia customers like its WiFi and comfortable beds.
Getting Around Szeged
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Szeged Station. Szeged might not have very many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Szeged
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Szeged gets about 1.06 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F