Travelers to Malay give high marks for the beaches and relaxing spas. Top sights in the city include Caticlan Jetty Port, Boat Station 3, and Boat Station 2.
- There are 395 hotels and other accommodations in Malay
- The closest major airport is in Caticlan (MPH-Godofredo P. Ramos), 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kalibo (KLO), 32.7 mi (52.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Malay
The beaches and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Balinghai Beach, Puka Beach, and Cagban Beach. Boating is one of the top activities, while Caticlan Jetty Port, Boat Station 3, and Boat Station 2 are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Boat Station 1 and Tabon Jetty Port.
In Malay, you'll find 395 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Argonauta Boracay Boutique Hotel with Apartments and Villas - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star aparthotel in Yapak can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Coast - Our customers like the proximity to the airport and comfortable beds at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features 3 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
- Shangri-La's Boracay Resort and Spa - This 5-star resort in Yapak features a full-service spa, 4 restaurants, and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its dining options and beach locale.
Dressing for Malay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 76°F
- About 1.97 inches of rain falls on Malay each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 75°F