Visiting Boracay Island
Travelers to Boracay Island give high marks for the beaches and relaxing spas. This city also attracts tourists with its seafood restaurants. Top sights in the city include Boat Station 2, Boat Station 3, and Boat Station 1.
- There are 385 hotels and other accommodations in Boracay Island
- The closest major airport is in Caticlan (MPH-Godofredo P. Ramos), 3 mi (4.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kalibo (KLO), 36.1 mi (58.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Boracay Island
The beaches and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Balinghai Beach, Puka Beach, and White Beach. Boating is one of the top activities, while Boat Station 2, Boat Station 3, and Boat Station 1 are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Talipapa Market and D'mall Boracay.
In Boracay Island, you'll be able to select from 385 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Argonauta Boracay Boutique Hotel with Apartments and Villas - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star aparthotel in Yapak can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Coast - Our customers like the proximity to the airport and comfortable beds at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features 3 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
- Shangri-La's Boracay Resort and Spa - This 5-star resort in Yapak features a full-service spa, 4 restaurants, and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its dining options and beach locale.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Caticlan Jetty Port, 2.7 mi/4.4 km from the city center.
Dressing for Boracay Island
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 76°F
- Boracay Island gets about 1.97 inches of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 75°F