Visiting Mali Losinj
Visitors can enjoy all that Mali Losinj has to offer including the rocky beaches and aquarium. This city also attracts tourists with its small-town vibe.
- There are 121 hotels and other accommodations in Mali Losinj
- The closest major airport is in Pula (PUY), 31 mi (49.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rijeka (RJK), 42.9 mi (69 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mali Losinj
Attractions like Losinj Aromatic Garden and Losinj Marine Education Centre are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city's natural beauty is on display at Losinj Island, Galboka Beach, and Male Srakane. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Old Olive Mill and Port of Nerezine.
In Mali Losinj, you'll find 121 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Bellevue - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Vitality Hotel Punta - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Aurora - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Mali Losinj
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Mali Losinj gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 36°F