Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb 17, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 29, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Mandurah, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Walkable and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Top sights around the area include Penguin Island and Rockingham Beach.
- There are 109 hotels and other accommodations in Mandurah
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER), 42.8 mi (68.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mandurah
Cultural venues in the city include Mandurah Performing Arts Center, Mandurah Community Museum, and Abingdon Miniature Village. Favorite family attractions include Peel Zoo and King's Carnival. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Silver Sands Beach, Halls Head Beach, and Dawesville Channel.
In Mandurah, you'll find 109 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Sebel Mandurah - This 4-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
- Foreshore Motel - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this motel. With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Pinjarra Resort - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its dining options and overall value.
Top places to see in the area include Penguin Island, located 15.1 mi (24.4 km) from the city center, and Rockingham Beach, which is 17.4 mi/28 km away.
Getting Around Mandurah
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Mandurah Station. Mandurah might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Mandurah
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 50°F as the nighttime average
- Mandurah gets about 26.29 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Mandurah?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mandurah, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Mandurah?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Mandurah?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation to Mandurah?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic vacation in Mandurah?
What's the best place to stay near Halls Head Beach?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Mandurah?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Mandurah?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Mandurah?
Recent reviews of Mandurah hotels
More trip options
- Mandurah Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Mandurah Airports
- Hotels in Mandurah Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Mandurah Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Mandurah
- More Hotel Options in Mandurah
- More Popular Hotels in Western Australia
- Other Hotels near Mandurah, Western Australia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends