Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Manses has to offer. A top sight in the area is Montsegur Castle.
- There are 157 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Carcassonne (CCF-Pays Cathare), 26 mi (41.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Manses
Montsegur Castle is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Maison des Consuls and Mirepoix Cathedral in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Manses, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Premiere Classe Pamiers is located 9.3 mi (15 km) from the heart of Manses. This hotel in Pamiers features free WiFi and free parking.
- Ibis Budget Castelnaudary is 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from the center of Manses. This 2-star hotel in Castelnaudary features free WiFi and free parking.
- Clos Fleuri is 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from central Manses. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Castelnaudary can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Manses
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Manses is 0.79 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F