When you consider a new place, you perhaps think you'll be ambling through the streets, gazing up at the architecture or the lovely environment wherever you look. Still, there is one feature you've been counting on most of all: Manu Temple. The moment has arrived to get yourself there.
What Are the Best Places to Stay Near Manu Temple?
Hotels near Manu Temple
Even if you're a non-believer, there's undoubtedly a special atmosphere around places of worship. Manu Temple is no exception to the rule.
It resides in Manali, 110 miles from Jalandhar. It makes for a great adventure.
Find the perfect hotel a short walk away. You'll find 38 within 2 miles of Manu Temple. The Manuallaya The Resort Spa in the Himalayas, the Apple Country Resorts - Manali and the Quality Inn River Country Resort are just a few you ought to try. They are situated 1 mile, 0.7 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
You'll be able to allocate some extra dollars for activities by choosing to catch your z's at one of the nearby budget-friendly hotels. The Negis Hotel Mayflower, 0.5 miles away, or the Sagar Resort, at a distance of 1 mile, are likely to suit your needs.
If you're in the mood to splurge on something a bit more more luxurious, you have a number of upmarket hotel options to choose from. Make sure you look into the Glacier Resorts, just 0.8 miles away, and the Hotel Snow Princess, which is 1 mile away.
Those spending time at Manu Temple frequently enjoy delicious coffees and treats at Drifters’ Inn & Cafe, merely an easy wander away. Famished travelers needing a more filling dining experience should go to Hotel Greenfields, an establishment that's also not far away. Finally, slurp down a cocktail and talk to some other tourists while you unwind at Cafe 1947.
Before you hit the road again, check out some of the other things to do here:
- Give your respects at Hadimba Temple and deepen your knowledge on the area's local culture.
- As a place of spiritual contemplation, Tibetan Monastary is worth visiting if you're ever in need of a fresh perspective.
- Offer your respects at Shiva Temple and learn all about the area's culture.
- Man has always been intrigued by the grander of mountains. If you find yourself drawn to the magic of high peaks and stunning scenery, a climb up Rohtang Pass is an experience you will cherish.
- There's no doubt you will enjoy perusing the colorful and thought-provoking artworks on display at Roerich Art Gallery, where you can lose track of time immersing yourself in culture.
Expedia's places to stay in Manali have everything you require, so you will certainly get a place to stay near Manu Temple that you'll appreciate. Manali welcomed quite a few guests last year, so get hunting. Need help deciding? We have all the pointers and recommendations you're looking for right here. You'll rest assured once booking time hits, too: sightseers of all manner recommended their Manali hotel.
- "Tidy, fresh, and set to greet you" is how Manali hotel rooms are managed.
- Appropriate for such a fine monument, the guest service at accommodation near Manu Temple is grand.
- From big families to individuals, we have pleasant suites for all sorts.
Suites in Manali saw additional visitors in 2016 than the year before that, and it's simple to see why. Your choice site is expecting you thanks to Expedia's broad database of hotels near Manu Temple.
Manali Fascinating Facts
Once you've checked Manu Temple off your list, there are still further things to do in Manali.
- Head out on the town to top off your good times with a bang; when the sun comes up, visit one of the territory's monuments.
- Use a day to plan one or more of the action, and you'll soon also see Manali knows a thing or two about customized service.
- Manali hasn't been really prevalent in the tourism guidebooks, but is now starting to gain in status.
Bid adieu to the same old sights and tip your hat to more than a few all-new selfies. Planning an escape to Manali is always a good plan, especially when you take advantage of our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Manu Temple. Reserve now!