Get an overview of this hotelFamily fun at the shore
Located in Peninsulas de Santiago, this beachfront hotel is in the city center and within 1 mi (2 km) of Las Hadas Golf Course and Playa La Audiencia. Playa Olas Altas and Riviera Casino are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an outdoor pool and a children's pool. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 47 rooms feature kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves, plus balconies and TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find DVD players, room service, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Dolphin Cove Inn features an outdoor pool and a children's pool. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Mediterranean hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and concierge services. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Dolphin Cove Inn is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 47
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1972
- Free parking nearby
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces), Free parking nearby
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 8:30 AM and 11:30 AM.
Paradise - This poolside family restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
Children under 11 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 20 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Breakfast fee: between MXN 135 and MXN 155 for adults, MXN 135 and MXN 155 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 650 per person (roundtrip)
- Dolphin Cove Inn
- Dolphin Cove Inn Manzanillo
- Dolphin Cove Manzanillo
- Dolphin Cove Hotel Manzanillo
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.