Visiting Mar Azul
Visitors to Mar Azul are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Mar Azul, there are 13 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Villa Gesell (VLG), 7.5 mi (12 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Mar Del Plata (MDQ-Astor Piazzola Intl.), 50.4 mi (81 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mar Azul
Places to visit in the larger region include Paseo Aldea Hippie, Paseo de los Artesanos, and Totem Pole Monument. You'll also find Gesell Forest and Municipal Archives Museum in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Mar Azul. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Aguamansa is located in central Mar Azul. Guests who stay at this 3-star aparthotel in Mar Azul can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Dunas Y Mar Club del Bosque is located in the heart of Mar Azul. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Mar Azul can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Rincón del Mar Apart Hotel, Spa & Resort is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the city's heart. This 3.5-star aparthotel in Mar Azul features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and an indoor pool.
Dressing for Mar Azul
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 53°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 72°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 59°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 44°F at night
- About 25.47 inches of rain falls on Mar Azul each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 39°F