Travelers to Ostende will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Ostende, there are 10 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Villa Gesell (VLG), 10.5 mi (16.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ostende
Places to visit in the larger region include Valeria del Mar Beach, Avenida Jorge Bunge, and Pinamar Beach. Additionally, you'll find Carilo Beach and Pinamar Golf Course in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Ostende. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Agustinas Apart is located in the heart of Ostende. This 4-star aparthotel in Ostende features a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and free parking.
- Complejo Mar de Ostende is located in central Ostende. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star aparthotel in Ostende can enjoy access to free parking and a seasonal outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Hotel Europa is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the city center. This 3-star hotel in Ostende features an outdoor pool and a bar.
Dressing for Ostende
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 53°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- About 22.95 inches of rain falls on Ostende each year
- January and March are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 39°F