Visiting Valeria del Mar
Visitors can enjoy all that Valeria del Mar has to offer including its beaches. In Valeria del Mar, there are 13 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Villa Gesell (VLG), 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Valeria del Mar
A favorite place to visit in the city is Valeria del Mar Beach. You'll also find Carilo Beach and Carilo Commercial Center in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Valeria del Mar. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Apart Hotel Neptuno is located in the heart of Valeria del Mar. Guests who stay at this 3-star aparthotel in Valeria del Mar can enjoy access to a full-service spa and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- HOSTERIA TORINO is located in central Valeria del Mar. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Valeria del Mar can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Valeria is located within 0.8 mi (1.3 km) of the city center. This 3.5-star aparthotel in Valeria del Mar features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a sauna.
Dressing for Valeria del Mar
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 53°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 72°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 59°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 44°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Valeria del Mar is 25.47 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 39°F