Visitors can enjoy all that Marchena has to offer including its monuments. In Marchena, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Seville (SVQ-San Pablo), 30.1 mi (48.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Marchena
Notable city landmarks like Santa Maria de la Mota Church and San Juan Bautista Parish might be worth a visit. Additionally, you'll find Santa María and Plaza de Toros in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Marchena, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 13 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Rural Molino la Boticaria is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the center of Marchena. Guests who stay at this 3-star country house in Marchena can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hacienda EL Abrigosos is 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from central Marchena. This 4-star hotel in Carmona features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Luxurious Country House Ideal to Visit all Andalusia is located 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the heart of Marchena. This 5-star hotel in Carmona features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers love its helpful staff.
Getting Around Marchena
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Marchena Station. Marchena might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Marchena
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 95°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 44°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Marchena is 0.79 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 43°F