Find Hotels in Utrera
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $43
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on May 23, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 10, 2020
Reviewed on May 8, 2018
Travelers to Utrera will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Utrera, there are 7 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Seville (SVQ-San Pablo), 24.5 mi (39.5 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Jerez de La Frontera (XRY), 27.2 mi (43.8 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Utrera
A favorite place to visit in the city is Iglesia de Santiago. You'll also find Osborne Bull and Plaza de la Constitucion in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Utrera. Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hacienda de Oran - This 4-star country house features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Top places to visit in the area include Plaza de Espana, located 23.2 mi (37.4 km) from the city center, and Alcazar, which is 23.8 mi (38.3 km) away.
Getting Around Utrera
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Utrera Station. Utrera might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Utrera
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 44°F at night
- Utrera gets about 0.75 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F