Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Marchula has to offer. In Marchula, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Marchula
Places to visit in the larger region include Dhangarhi Museum, Garija Temple, and Corbett Tiger Reserve. You'll also find Ramnagar Kosi Resrvoir and Hanuman Gadi Temple in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Marchula, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 22 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Sterling Corbett is located in central Marchula. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in Marchula can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- The Solluna Resort is located in the heart of Marchula. This 5-star resort in Marchula features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- LaTigre Resort is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the city center. This 4-star resort in Marchula features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
Dressing for Marchula
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 92°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 105°F during the day and 63°F at night
- July through September averages 99°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 94°F during the day and 46°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Marchula is 30.71 inches
- Hottest months are usually May and June with an average temperature of 102°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 46°F