Visitors to Rikhnikhal are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 19 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Rikhnikhal
Places to visit in the larger region include Tarkeshwar Temple, Gandhi Park, and Hanuman Gadi Temple. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your trip to Rikhnikhal, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 19 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Sterling Corbett is 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from central Rikhnikhal. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in Marchula can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Kasang Regency Hill Resort is 12.1 mi (19.4 km) from the center of Rikhnikhal. This 3-star hotel in Lansdowne features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- The Solluna Resort is located 17 mi (27.4 km) from the heart of Rikhnikhal. This 5-star resort in Marchula features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Rikhnikhal
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 92°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 105°F during the day and 63°F at night
- July through September averages 99°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 94°F during the day and 46°F at night
- Rikhnikhal gets about 30.71 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and June with an average temperature of 102°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 46°F