Visiting Marina Beach
Visitors can enjoy all that Marina Beach has to offer including its beaches. There are 189 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Margate (MGH), 5.6 mi (9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Marina Beach
A favorite place to visit in the city is Marina Beach. In the area, you'll also find San Lameer Golf Course and Southbroom Beach.
As you plan your vacation to Marina Beach, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 175 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Wild Coast Sun is located 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from the heart of Marina Beach. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Mbizana can enjoy access to a casino and a free water park, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- First Group Margate Sands is 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the center of Marina Beach. Guests who stay at this 4-star apartment in Margate can enjoy access to a full-service spa and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers love its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Sea 'n Sky is 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from central Marina Beach. Guests who stay at this 3-star apartment in Margate can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers love its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Marina Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 65°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 60°F at night
- About 31.65 inches of rain falls on Marina Beach each year
- Hottest months are usually February and March with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 57°F