Visitors to Marmaris are sure to enjoy the local tours, seaside, and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its safari tours. Top sights in the city include Marmaris Beach, Atlantis Water Park, and Aqua Dream Water Park.
- There are 1218 hotels and other accommodations in Marmaris
- The closest major airport is in Dalaman (DLM-Dalaman Intl.), 30.1 mi (48.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rhodes (RHO-Diagoras), 32.8 mi (52.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Marmaris
Cultural venues in the city include Marmaris Museum, Halici Ahmet Urkay Museum, and Kaunos Rock Tombs. Attractions like Atlantis Water Park, Aqua Dream Water Park, and Marmaris Dolphinarium-Aquapark are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Marmaris Town Square, Dancing Fountains, and Marmaris Castle.
In Marmaris, you'll find 1218 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- TN&CO Hotel - This hotel in Menteşe features a restaurant, free WiFi, and conference space. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Vira Hotel Dalyan - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. This hotel in Dalyan City Center features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Aria Doria Otel - This hotel in Datca City Center features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and room size.
Other favorite sights in Marmaris include Marmaris Beach, Marmaris Yacht Marina, and Icmeler Beach. Outside the city, popular places to see include Rhodes Aquarium, 27.7 mi/44.6 km from the city center, and Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes, which is 28.2 mi/45.5 km away.
Dressing for Marmaris
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Marmaris is 44.72 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F