Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Marrakech riad in Medina, walk to Jamaa el Fna
Located in Medina, this romantic riad is within a 10-minute walk of Souk El Bahja, Jamaa el Fna, and Koutoubia Minaret. Marrakesh Museum and Almoravid Koubba are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this riad has an outdoor pool and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a spa tub, a steam room, and a rooftop terrace are onsite.
All 17 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Room service, Egyptian cotton sheets, and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Riad al Rimal
Guests favorite property amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Riad al Rimal provides a spa tub and a steam room. The riad offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This eco-friendly riad also offers a rooftop terrace, spa services, and a library. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.
Riad al Rimal has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Table Dhotes - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a steam room.
- Detoxification wrap
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MAD 220 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for MAD 110 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No pets or service animals allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 23 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Resort fee
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Beach loungers
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- In-room bottled water
- Lending library access
- Fee for continental breakfast: MAD 100 for adults and MAD 100 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 125 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: MAD 110 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: MAD 220 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- al Rimal Marrakech
- Riad al Rimal
- Riad al Rimal Marrakech
- Riad Al Rimal Hotel Marrakech
- al Rimal
We should mention
Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property. This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the riad prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.