- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Riad Dar Zaman
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, Terrace
Deluxe Double or Twin Room (Carbone)
About this area
Located in Marrakech's Medina neighborhood, Riad Dar Zaman is in the historical district and near the airport. Le Jardin Secret and Marrakesh Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Agdal Gardens and Menara Gardens. Oasiria Water Park and Royal Club Equestrian Center are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with rafting nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with mountain biking and hiking/biking trails.Visit our Marrakech travel guide
- Dar el Bacha Palace - 7 min walk
- Le Jardin Secret - 8 min walk
- Marrakesh Museum - 10 min walk
- Jemaa el-Fnaa - 14 min walk
- Majorelle Gardens - 10 min drive
- Marrakech Central Station - 12 min drive
- Marrakech (RAK-Menara) - 19 min drive
- Dar Zaman — 1 min walk
About this property
Riad Dar Zaman
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 30 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 220 per room (one way)
- Nearby parking fee: MAD 30 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Fantastic staff. Hassan and Peter were very helpful, but really so also was everyone else. If you can handle the all day length of the trip, I highly recommend the visit to Ouarzazate and Ait bin Haddou.