Visitors to Marseillette are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Montsegur Castle.
- You'll find 410 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Carcassonne
- The closest major airport is in Carcassonne (CCF-Pays Cathare), 12.1 mi (19.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Castres (DCM-Mazamet), 27.1 mi (43.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Marseillette
Places to visit in the larger region include Parish Church of Saint Julien and Sainte Basilisse, Caunes Minervois Abbey, and Lagrasse Abbey. In the area, you'll also find Fabrezan Tower and Charles Cros Museum.
As you make plans for a getaway to Marseillette, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 231 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Restaurant O Fil de L'O is located in central Marseillette. This hotel in Marseillette features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Premiere Classe Carcassonne is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from central Marseillette. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Carcassonne can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Hôtel Du Pont Vieux is located 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from the heart of Marseillette. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Carcassonne can enjoy access to a bar and a rooftop terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Marseillette
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Marseillette is 0.79 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F