Visitors to Marshall are sure to enjoy the university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, breweries, and live music. In Marshall, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Marshall
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Southwest Minnesota State University is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Independence Park and Lyon County Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Marshall. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sleep Inn & Suites Marshall - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, quiet rooms.
- Quality Inn - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- AmericInn by Wyndham Marshall - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and room size.
Dressing for Marshall
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 4°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 26°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 5°F
- Average annual rainfall for Marshall is 28.27 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 7°F