Find Hotels in Marstal
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 2, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Marstal has to offer including the art, beaches, and museums. Top sights around the area include Langelandsfort and Valdemar Palace.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Marstal
- The closest major airport is in Sonderborg (SGD), 28.5 mi (45.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Marstal
The picturesque setting of Marstal Beach and Ærø exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Marstal Maritime Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Marstal. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Udsigten Marstal - This 3-star bed & breakfast features a private beach, free breakfast, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
- Ærø Hotel - Skipperbyen Marstal - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Langelandsfort, located 12.1 mi (19.4 km) from the heart of the city, and Valdemar Palace, which is 12.8 mi/20.6 km away.
Dressing for Marstal
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 44°F and the nighttime average to be 30°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 65°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 56°F during the day and 34°F at night
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Marstal each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 65°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 32°F