Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 7, 2019
Visiting Mas Carbo
Travelers to Mas Carbo will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Lloret de Mar Beach and Tossa de Mar Beach.
- There are 1564 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava), 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.), 42.6 mi (68.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mas Carbo
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Lloret de Mar Beach and Tossa de Mar Beach. You'll also find Marineland and Parc Francesc Macia in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Mas Carbo, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 1098 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- URH Ciutat de Mataró is 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from the center of Mas Carbo. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Mataro can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
- H·TOP Gran Casino Royal is 6 mi (9.7 km) from central Mas Carbo. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Lloret de Mar can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and surrounding nightlife.
- H·TOP Royal Beach is located 5.4 mi (8.8 km) from the heart of Mas Carbo. This 4-star hotel in Lloret de Mar features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a poolside bar. Our customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Mas Carbo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Mas Carbo gets about 0.63 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F