Visitors to Palafolls are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Lloret de Mar Beach and Tossa de Mar Beach.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Palafolls
- The closest major airport is in Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava), 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.), 42.3 mi (68.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Palafolls
A favorite place to visit in the city is Marineland. In the area, you'll also find Lloret de Mar Beach and Tossa de Mar Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Palafolls. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Masia Can Oller by Checkin is located in the heart of Palafolls. This 3.5-star country house in Palafolls features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Vivalidays Villa Genis Barcelona is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star townhouse accommodation in Palafolls features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Vivalidays Casa Pinell is located within 1.1 mi (1.8 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star townhouse accommodation in Palafolls can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Palafolls
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- About 0.63 inches of rain falls on Palafolls each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 37°F