Those traveling to Masarwa are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Those visiting the city may also want to explore places to see in the larger region.
Sightseeing and Staying in Masarwa
A favorite place to visit in the city is Okavango Delta. Additionally, you'll find Moremi Game Reserve in the area.
Dressing for Masarwa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 61°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 96°F and nighttime averages of 60°F
- Masarwa gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- Usually October and November are the hottest months with an average of 94°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 43°F