Visitors can enjoy all that Medenine has to offer including its monuments. Those planning a visit to the city can also explore places to see around the area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Medenine
A favorite place to visit in the city is Ghorfa Complex. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Dressing for Medenine
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 54°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 70°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Medenine gets about 0.31 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 49°F