Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel with restaurant and business center
Located in the heart of Medina, this luxury hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Bin Dawood, Baqi Cemetery, and Prophet's Mosque. Al Noor Mall and Uhud Battle Field are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A restaurant, a business center, and a meeting room are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities are onsite.
All 195 rooms provide free WiFi, refrigerators, and cable TV. Other amenities available to guests include room service, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
InterContinental Dar Al Hijra Madinah
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 5-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room. This Art Deco hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, concierge services, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 195
- Number of floors - 13
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Room service
- Air conditioning
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Al Safa - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 2 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- InterContinental Madinah Dar Al Hijra
- Dar Al Hijra InterContinental Madinah Al Madinah/Medina
- Dar Al Hijra Intercontinental Madinah Hotel Medina
- Al Hijra InterContinental Madinah
- Dar Al Hijra InterContinental
- Dar Al Hijra InterContinental Madinah
- Dar Al Madinah
- Dar Hijra InterContinental
- InterContinental Dar Al Hijra Madinah
- InterContinental Dar Al Hijra Madinah Hotel
- InterContinental Dar Al Hijra Madinah Hotel Medina
- InterContinental Dar Al Hijra Madinah Medina
We should mention
Only Muslims are allowed to enter the holy cities of Mecca and Medina. Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property. Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.