Visitors to Medjugorje are sure to enjoy the cathedral. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, cafés, and spas.
- There are 32 hotels and other accommodations in Medjugorje
- The closest major airport is in Mostar (OMO-Mostar Intl.), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Dubrovnik (DBV), 52.7 mi (84.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Medjugorje
The city is notable for its cathedral and landmarks like St James Church and Medjugorje Shrine. Additionally, you'll find Kravice Waterfall and Kravice Falls in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 32 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Medjugorje. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Leone - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Villa Flowers - With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Medjugorje Hotel & Spa - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and helpful staff.
Dressing for Medjugorje
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- About 33.50 inches of rain falls on Medjugorje each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F