Find Hotels in Mendoza
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travelers to Mendoza give high marks for the local tours and top-notch restaurants. Rural and walkable, this city attracts tourists with its wineries and mountain views. Top sights in the city include Independence Square, General San Martin Park, and Malvinas Argentinas Stadium.
- There are 124 hotels and other accommodations in Mendoza
- The closest major airport is in Mendoza (MDZ-Governor Francisco Gabrielli Intl.), 5 mi (8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mendoza
Notable city landmarks like Independence Square and Monumento al Ejercito Libertador might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and these places to visit: General San Martin Park, O'Higgings Park, and La Gloria Mount. Top activities include wine tasting and taking local tours, while Amado Zogbi Winery, Bodega Escorihuela, and Achaval Ferrer Florida de Tupungato Winery are favorite sights to visit.
In Mendoza, you'll find 124 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Diplomatic Hotel - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Historic Center can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Apartamentos Mendoza - Our customers like the central location and helpful staff at this apartment. Guests who stay at this 3-star apartment in Historic Center can enjoy access to free parking and an in-room kitchenette.
- Park Hyatt Mendoza - Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Historic Center can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a casino, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and breakfast.
Other top sights in Mendoza include Malvinas Argentinas Stadium.
Getting Around Mendoza
Take advantage of metro transit at Belgrano Station, Mendoza Station, and Pedro Molina Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Mendoza
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 51°F at night
- Mendoza gets about 22.05 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 40°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Mendoza?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mendoza, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Mendoza?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Mendoza?
Where is the best place to stay in Historic Center?
What's a favorite place to stay in Mendoza City Center?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation to Mendoza?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Mendoza?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Mendoza?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Regency Casino?
What about the best place to stay near Avenida San Martin?
Recent reviews of Mendoza hotels
More trip options
- Mendoza Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Mendoza Airports
- Hotels in Mendoza Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Mendoza Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Mendoza
- More Hotel Options in Mendoza
- More Popular Hotels in Mendoza
- Other Hotels near Mendoza, Mendoza
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends