Find Hotels in Chacras de Coria
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Chacras de Coria
Visitors to Chacras de Coria are sure to enjoy the wineries, gardens, and local tours. The tucked away and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Independence Square, Malvinas Argentinas Stadium, and General San Martin Park.
- There are 29 hotels and other accommodations in Chacras de Coria
- The closest major airport is in Mendoza (MDZ-Governor Francisco Gabrielli Intl.), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Chacras de Coria
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Chacras de Coria Town Square. Wine tasting, taking local tours, and biking are top activities, while sights to visit include Enrique Foster Winery. Additionally, in the area you'll find Independence Square and Malvinas Argentinas Stadium.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Chacras de Coria. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Casa Glebinias - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Lares de Chacras - Adults Only - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to public transit at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking.
- El Encuentro Posada Boutique - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include General San Martin Park, 6.3 mi/10.2 km from the city center, and Monumento al Ejercito Libertador, which is 6.5 mi/10.4 km away.
Dressing for Chacras de Coria
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 58°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 51°F
- About 22.05 inches of rain falls on Chacras de Coria each year
- Usually January and December are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas June and July are often coldest, averaging 40°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Chacras de Coria?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Chacras de Coria, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Chacras de Coria?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation to Chacras de Coria?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Chacras de Coria?
What's the best place to stay with easy access to Enrique Foster Winery?
What about the best place to stay near Chacras de Coria Town Square?
What's the best boutique hotel in Chacras de Coria?
Recent reviews of Chacras de Coria hotels
More trip options
- Chacras de Coria Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Chacras de Coria Airports
- Hotels near Popular Chacras de Coria Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Chacras de Coria
- More Hotel Options in Chacras de Coria
- More Popular Hotels in Mendoza
- Other Hotels near Chacras de Coria, Mendoza
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends