Visitors to Mesolourion are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Kastoria (KSO-Aristoteles), 23.9 mi (38.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mesolourion
Places to visit in the larger region include Vasilitsa Ski Centre, Mount Smolikas, and Smolikas Mountain. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your trip to Mesolourion, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 8 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Casa la Mundi is located within 4.9 mi (7.9 km) of the city center. This 3-star hotel in Grevena features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Vasilitsa Spa Resort is 5 mi (8 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Grevena can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Don Constantino Hotel & Spa is located 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Grevena can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Mesolourion
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Mesolourion gets about 0.98 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 36°F