Those traveling to Micfalău are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Micfalău
As you plan your holiday getaway in Micfalău, you may not find the perfect accommodations in the city center, but below are lodging choices nearby.
- Balvanyos Resort is 7 mi (11.3 km) from the center of Micfalău. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Băile Balvanyos can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Castle Hotel Daniel is located 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from the heart of Micfalău. This 4-star hotel in Talisoara features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Best Western Hotel Park Sfantu Gheorghe is 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from central Micfalău. This hotel in Sfantu Gheorghe features free breakfast, a restaurant, and parking.
Dressing for Micfalău
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- About 21.57 inches of rain falls on Micfalău each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F