Visitors to Midland are sure to enjoy the sporting events, shopping, and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's casinos and university setting.
- You'll find 85 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Saginaw
- The closest major airport is in Saginaw, MI (MBS-MBS Intl.), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Midland
Favorite family attractions include Dow Gardens and Dahlia Hill. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Midland Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Barstow Woods Park and Central Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Midland. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Residence Inn Midland Marriott - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- The H Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and central location at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- SpringHill Suites Marriott Midland - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Midland
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 15°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 18°F
- About 32.01 inches of rain falls on Midland each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 17°F