Visiting Mount Pleasant
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Mount Pleasant, and visitors give high marks for the casinos. This city also attracts tourists with its university setting, sporting events, and live music. Top sights in the city include Soaring Eagle Casino and Resort and Soaring Eagle Waterpark.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodations in Mount Pleasant
- The closest major airport is in Saginaw, MI (MBS-MBS Intl.), 34.6 mi (55.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mount Pleasant
The city is well known for its live music and theaters, and cultural venues include Ziibiwing Center of Anishinabe Culture and Lifeways, Edmore Pine Forest Historical Museum, and Bush Theatre. University life is a highlight in the city and campuses to tour include Central Michigan University and Alma College. Other notable sights to explore include Soaring Eagle Casino and Resort and Soaring Eagle Waterpark.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Mount Pleasant. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sweetfern Inn - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Courtyard Mt. Pleasant at Central Michigan University - Our customers like the overall value and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn MT Pleasant - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Mount Pleasant
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 13°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 27°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- Average annual rainfall for Mount Pleasant is 32.34 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 15°F