Visitors can enjoy all that Miedzyzdroje has to offer including the waterfront, parks, and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums.
- There are 33 hotels and other accommodations in Miedzyzdroje
- The closest major airport is in Heringsdorf (HDF), 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Szczecin (SZZ-Solidarnosc), 26.7 mi (43 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Miedzyzdroje
The city's natural beauty is on display at Miedzyzdroje Beach, Wolin National Park, and Szczecin Lagoon. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Marina Wicko and Miedzyzdroje Wax Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 33 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Miedzyzdroje. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Aquamarina - Amenities in this 4-star apartment include a kitchenette and free WiFi.
- Golden Tulip Miedzyzdroje Residence - Our customers love the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this aparthotel. This 4-star aparthotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Vestina Wellness Spa Hotel Międzyzdroje - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and a bar, along with free Internet.
Dressing for Miedzyzdroje
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 27°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Miedzyzdroje gets about 20.98 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 29°F