Visitors can enjoy all that Mikolajki has to offer including the spas, waterfront, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, museums, and restaurants.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Mikolajki
- The closest major airport is in Szczytno (SZY-Szczytno - Szymany Intl.), 35.3 mi (56.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mikolajki
Favorite places to visit in the city include Polish Museum of the Reformation, Lutheran Church Holy Trinity, and Kuchenka Lake. In the area, you'll also find Lake Sniardwy and Museum Mragowo.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Mikolajki. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Ach Mazury Stanica Mikołajki - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Mikołajki - Our customers like the breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Mikołajki Resort Hotel & Spa - This 3-star hotel features a private beach, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
Dressing for Mikolajki
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- About 20.12 inches of rain falls on Mikolajki each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 70°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F