Visitors can enjoy all that Miramar has to offer including the golf courses and beaches. Top sights in the area include Jose Maria Minella Stadium, Colon Square, and Torre Tanque.
- You'll find 127 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Mar del Plata
- The closest major airport is in Mar Del Plata (MDQ-Astor Piazzola Intl.), 27.2 mi (43.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Miramar
A couple of favorite places to visit are Miramar Central Square and Miramar Beach. You'll also find Playa Escondida and Arena Beach in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Miramar. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Santa Eulalia II is located in the heart of Miramar. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Miramar can enjoy access to parking and concierge services, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Turingia is located in central Miramar. This 2.5-star hotel in Miramar features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Alto Miramar Resort & Spa is located 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the city center. This 3.5-star aparthotel in Miramar features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and a fitness center.
Dressing for Miramar
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 53°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 72°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 59°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 44°F at night
- About 25.47 inches of rain falls on Miramar each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 39°F