Visitors can enjoy all that Moisson has to offer including its golf courses. There are 155 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Rouen (URO-Rouen - Seine Valley), 30.8 mi (49.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Moisson
A favorite place to visit in the city is Boucles de Seine Golf Course. In the area, you'll also find Chateau de la Roche-Guyon and Villarceaux Golf.
As you make plans for a getaway to Moisson, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 52 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Première Classe Cergy Saint Christophe is 16.2 mi (26 km) from the center of Moisson. This hotel in Cergy features free WiFi, free parking, and a café.
- Premiere Classe Cergy-Pontoise is 18.8 mi (30.2 km) from central Moisson. This 2-star hotel in Cergy features free WiFi, a bar, and a business center.
- Olivarius Cergy Apart'Hotels is located 18.5 mi (29.7 km) from the heart of Moisson. Guests who stay at this 4-star residence in Cergy can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Dressing for Moisson
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Moisson each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F