Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Right by the railway station with the trams right outside. Lots of restaurants around and the room was quiet and comfortable. Staff are helpful and speak English too. BBC and CNN are available if you need a tv fix.
vg budget hotel walkable from the airport good bus links along cote bright clean friendly helpful for tourists plus maps bus routes garage parking
Its a 2 star hotel, old and simple but in front of the beach, quiet, lots of restaurants around. Staff is great. We stayed at the top floor and no internet at the room. Great internet access at the lobby.
We didn't expect this excellent view from our top floor room number 1010 - recommend asking for 1010 to 1012 or 910-912 for future travellers. Happy to get this facility with a room for four people so close to the ocean - one can order pizza for room delivery without any extra cost - either oneself ...
Small room, very small bathroom (you need to be 12 inches or less in diameter to be able to take a shower) Comfortable beds but since we had 3 beds there was very little space left to move around. Breakfast was not included but we used it and the food was great with good selection. No key required, ...
This hotel is right across the street from the Nice Airport, so you can get your luggage, walk out the door, cross the street and be in your room within ten minutes. No taxi, uber or bus necessary. The rooms are small but clean, and the hotel is convenient to the Nice St Augustin train station so ...
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Monaco hotel! Finding the perfect temporary home during your French Riviera trip doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a broad range of pet-friendly hotels in Monaco. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pooch. Some Monaco accommodations even let youbring several animals along for your holiday.
- French Riviera is not only welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your cash for a new leash or a special toy and book a hotel where you and your animals can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Pet parents say Monaco has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have tons of fun on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, French Riviera has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can let loose. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Monaco is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to visit the area to frolic and explore. Don't miss your chance to get in on the fun!?