Visitors can enjoy all that Monterolier has to offer including its parks. There are 171 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Rouen (URO-Rouen - Seine Valley), 17.6 mi (28.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Monterolier
A favorite place to visit in the city is Jardin du Mesnil. Additionally, you'll find Mauquenchy Race Course and Jardin des Sculptures Chateau de Bois-Guilbert in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Monterolier, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 15 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Rouen Saint Sever is 17.7 mi (28.4 km) from the center of Monterolier. This 3-star hotel in Rouen features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Premiere Classe Rouen Sud - Parc des Expositions is 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from central Monterolier. This 1-star hotel in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray features free WiFi and free parking.
- Hotel de Bourgtheroulde, Autograph Collection is located 17 mi (27.4 km) from the heart of Monterolier. This 5-star hotel in Rouen features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its quiet location and comfortable beds.
Getting Around Monterolier
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Monterolier-Buchy Station. Monterolier might not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Monterolier
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Monterolier gets about 1.26 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 70°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 34°F