Visitors can enjoy all that Viladrau has to offer including its parks. In Viladrau, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava), 20.5 mi (33.1 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.), 40.6 mi (65.4 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Viladrau
A favorite place to visit in the city is Montseny Natural Park. Additionally, you'll find Muralla Ibèrica del Turó del Montgròs and Magic mon del Tren in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Viladrau, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 47 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Xalet La Coromina is located in central Viladrau. This 3-star hotel in Viladrau features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and laundry facilities.
- Can Xisquet is located in the heart of Viladrau. Guests who stay at this 3-star country house in Viladrau can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Hostal Restaurant la Guineu is located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hostal in Viladrau can enjoy access to the ski slopes and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace.
Dressing for Viladrau
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.63 inches of rain falls on Viladrau each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F