Find Hotels Near Moriondo Carlo Pasticceria - Amaretti, Mombaruzzo from $272
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Moriondo Carlo Pasticceria - Amaretti
Top Hotels Close to Moriondo Carlo Pasticceria - Amaretti
Reviewed on Aug 25, 2019
Moriondo Carlo Pasticceria - Amaretti Hotel Guide
Discover more of the area with a stop at Moriondo Carlo Pasticceria - Amaretti.
Traveling there is quite the adventure, as it is situated 280 miles from the nation's capital, Rome, in an area called Mombaruzzo.
Moriondo Carlo Pasticceria - Amaretti is only about 6 miles away when you decide to stay at one of 9 hotels in the area. Many visitors book a night at the Relais del Castello di Oviglio and Agriturismo LA.TI.MI.DA..
There's no need to fork out all your savings on your accommodation. You can stay at one of the reliable budget accommodation options that are not too far away. The Chicca Hotel and the Agriturismo Suri are a few of the most popular establishments.
As you meander along the streets that surround Moriondo Carlo Pasticceria - Amaretti, stop at Moriondo Carlo. Take in the scent of coffee and try out a few delicious treats. After that, venture to another restaurant within this area. Reserve a table for dinner at Alla Locanda and try something you've never had before. And finally, wander to Caffe' Del Popolo. Have a beer or two and mingle with the locals.
Other Places to Visit near Moriondo Carlo Pasticceria - AmarettiAfter you're done with Moriondo Carlo Pasticceria - Amaretti, you should check out what else this area can offer you:
- Whether you are someone who knows the ins and outs of wine tasting or you just like to have an evening out with your travel companions, Cantina Maranzana is the perfect place to savor the flavors of local wines.
- You can sample quality local wines at Tre Secoli Winery, take a stroll through the vineyard, and while you're there, you can also buy a few of your favorites to take home for another time.
- Casa Bertalero has a range of local wines, so if you enjoy experimenting with a different type of drop, this place is right up your alley.
- Cantina di Nizza has a selection of quality wines, so if you like to share a few drinks with friends, this is the place for you.
- No matter if you are someone who knows the ins and outs of wine tasting or you just love to have a few drinks with friends, Cantina Sociale Di Cassine is the perfect spot to explore local drops.
It's always easy for tourists to reach Moriondo Carlo Pasticceria - Amaretti by train, as it's merely 0.7 miles away from Mombaruzzo, the most convenient terminal.