Find Hotels in Monferrato Region
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2014
Reviewed on Jan 9, 2019
Visiting Monferrato Region
Visitors can enjoy all that Monferrato Region has to offer including the wineries, archaeological sites, and theme park. The rural and quaint setting also entices those visiting the city. A top sight in the city is Serravalle Designer Outlet.
- There are 612 hotels and other accommodations in Monferrato Region
- The closest major airport is in Genoa (GOA-Cristoforo Colombo), 34.4 mi (55.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.), 48.4 mi (77.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Monferrato Region
Cultural venues in the city include Museo Etnografico della Gambarina C'era una Volta, Museo della Battaglia di Marengo, and Leonardo Bistolfi Plaster Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like La Bollente, Cathedral of Asti, and Castle of Piea. The city's natural beauty is on display at Natural Park of Capanne Marcarolo, Piscine di Acqui Terme, and Valenza Public Gardens.
In Monferrato Region, you'll be able to select from 612 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Villa Fontana Relais Suite & SPA - Amenities at this guesthouse include a full-service spa and free breakfast. Expedia travelers love its helpful staff.
- NaturalMente Wine Resort - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a winery, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
- Castello di Razzano, The Originals Relais (Relais du Silence) - Amenities at this farm stay include free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia customers love its helpful staff.
Other top sights in Monferrato Region include Serravalle Designer Outlet.
Getting Around Monferrato Region
With so many transportation options, seeing all of Monferrato Region is a breeze. Nearby metro stations include Villafranca-Cantarana Station and San Paolo Solbrito Station. If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Borgoratto Station, Gamalero Station, or Sezzadio Station.
Dressing for Monferrato Region
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 42°F at night
- Monferrato Region gets about 50.71 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 42°F
More trip options
- Monferrato Region Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels in Monferrato Region Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Monferrato Region Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Monferrato Region
- More Hotel Options in Monferrato Region
- More Popular Hotels in Piedmont
- Other Hotels near Monferrato Region, Piedmont
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends