Travelers to Morko will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights in the area include Solvalla, Royal Swedish Opera, and Museum of Medieval Stockholm.
- You'll find 398 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Stockholm
- The closest major airport is in Nykoping (NYO-Stockholm - Skavsta), 29.2 mi (46.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Stockholm (BMA-Bromma), 30.7 mi (49.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Morko
Places to visit in the larger region include Tullgarn Palace, Nynashamns Golf Club, and Railway Museum. You'll also find Mopedum and Nynashamn Ferry Terminal in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Morko, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 11 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Scandic Skärholmen is 24.9 mi (40.1 km) from the center of Morko. This 3.5-star hotel in Skarholmen features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hotell Dialog is 24.5 mi (39.4 km) from central Morko. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Kungens Kurva can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Quality Hotel Park Södertälje City is located 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from the heart of Morko. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Sodertalje can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Morko
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 43°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 30°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 54°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- Morko gets about 0.67 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F