Find Hotels in Mory
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $16
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 14, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 3, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 10, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Mory has to offer including its restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Around the area, top sights include Old Town Square, Royal Castle, and Lazienki Park.
- You'll find 770 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Warsaw
- The closest major airport is in Warsaw (WAW-Frederic Chopin), 5.6 mi (9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Modlin (WMI-Warsaw-Modlin Mazovia), 18 mi (29 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mory
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Old Town Square, Royal Castle, and Lazienki Park. In the area, you'll also find Warsaw Uprising Museum and Palace of Culture and Science.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Rest Hotel - This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Warsaw Uprising Monument, 6.7 mi/10.8 km from the city center, and Grand Theatre, which is 6.7 mi (10.8 km) away.
Dressing for Mory
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 47°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- Mory gets about 21.57 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 23°F